Recipe: Spaghetti with Oil and Bacon Jam
Ciao, all you pasta lovers! We’ve whipped up a quick and easy spaghetti dish that is sure to satisfy even the pickiest of palates. Best of all, it highlights one of our new favorite products: bacon jam! Our friends over at The Gourmet Bacon Jam (GBJ) supplied the goods, so make sure you check them out and place an order using our special code “bacon15” to get 20 percent off. What are you waiting for? Hurry!
Spaghetti with Olive Oil and Bacon
- 8 ounces of spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons of butter (or more!)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of bacon jam
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of dried minced onion (or fresh red onion works!)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- In a large pan, on medium-high heat, melt butter, then add olive oil
- Add onion and stir until soft
- Add the TBJ bacon jam and stir until it is melted into olive oil and butter mix.
- Add garlic powder and pepper flakes.
- Add the pasta into the bacon jam sauce.
- Add the cheese and toss again.
- Add parsley flakes, oregano, or any other colorful italian spice to give it some color!
Subscribe & Get your FREE Pre-Travel/Packing Check List
MAKE YOUR NEXT TRAVEL ADVENTURE STRESS FREE WITH OUR EXCLUSIVE CHECK LIST!