Recipe: Glitter Unicorn Mimosas
Whether you’re spending Valentines Day alone, with your gal pals, or with your significant other, we’ve whipped up the perfect cocktail to share with that special person (or people in your life if you’re into that) -we don’t judge! This bubbly, ice cream, and *vodka* filled concoction is sure to impress even the most hardened of heart’s on Cupid’s holiday. Follow the extremely simple recipe below to create our version of the “Glitter Unicorn Mimosa” – a delicious AND affordable way to celebrate. Cheers!
– Edible glitter
– Sherbet (flavor of your choice)
– Vodka (Absolute)
– Rock candy
– Rim a stemless wine glass with vanilla frosting (or frosting of your choice). Role in edible glitter.
– Add four medium scoops of rainbow sherbet.
– Add 1½ ounces (or more) of vodka to each glass.
– Top off with champagne until bubbles subside.
– Garnish with rock candy flavor of your choice (which doubles as a cocktail stirrer).
Subscribe & Get your FREE Pre-Travel/Packing Check List
MAKE YOUR NEXT TRAVEL ADVENTURE STRESS FREE WITH OUR EXCLUSIVE CHECK LIST!